Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Lending stuff: The Stories
Have you ever lent something to someone and never got it back? Are you the person whose shelves are filled with stuff that don't even belong to you? Still bitter about giving that one game to someone? Gather around and share your painful memories here, for the entertainment of us all.

I've never given something to someone and never gotten it back myself, although I have items that I have gotten back in lesser condition than what they were at the time I gave them away. Now, being the one borrowing something from someone I usually try to keep everything in the best possible condition. The strange thing is, people tend to leave their stuff to me and never claim them back. I have a pile of gaming magazines and at least three games that I have at some point in time borrowed from someone and when I've tried to give them back the original owners haven't wanted to take them, for whatever reason. For anyone wondering the games are Pocket Fighter (loose), Resident Evil Survivor (loose, pirated) and Jurassic Park: Warpath (CiB).

I'm not sure if this counts but I have a crap ton of gaming stuff I've gotten from my brother that he gave me "for the time being". I seem to recall that at least the PS games I got from him he told belonged to someone else.

The terrible moment when I realize I'm the asshat who keeps getting everyone's lost stuff.

Messages In This Thread
Lending stuff: The Stories - by Mass Distraction - 12-29-2014, 02:14 PM
RE: Lending stuff: The Stories - by Berry - 12-29-2014, 09:24 PM
RE: Lending stuff: The Stories - by CLXcool - 12-30-2014, 03:17 PM
RE: Lending stuff: The Stories - by retrolinkx - 12-30-2014, 03:34 PM
RE: Lending stuff: The Stories - by tigerlily - 01-01-2015, 01:46 PM
RE: Lending stuff: The Stories - by Kakariko Kid - 01-01-2015, 11:01 PM
RE: Lending stuff: The Stories - by Kakariko Kid - 01-02-2015, 08:01 AM
RE: Lending stuff: The Stories - by Arjahn - 01-03-2015, 11:00 PM
RE: Lending stuff: The Stories - by CLXcool - 01-04-2015, 06:44 PM