Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I'm confused about how I'm supposed to use the Trivia Evidence board...
Am I supposed to be using it for every instance of when I have more than one piece of evidence for each trivia? I'm guessing I should also be using it for when I have doubts of how good the evidence I supply is right? From what I can tell this is the case, but I haven't really seen any information pointing to it being so, just a vague hint from when I was pointed to the board to begin with:
(12-04-2014, 09:12 AM)Kakariko Kid Wrote: One thing you can do that we can all help with is start a thread in trivia evidence with all you information. We can add to it and discuss it. From there, use it that page at the URL source.
Be patient with Dazz, he has his hands full. It's all good, though. Join in on the forums and hang around. Don't let trivia be the only reason you stay on this site. Good stuff. Personally, I joined to put in only one trivia. Been here since.
It did not occur to me at the time that I actually didn't really understand what exactly that board was there for or how to use it... for now, I'm just going to act on my intuition.

Messages In This Thread
I'm confused about how I'm supposed to use the Trivia Evidence board... - by mattwo - 12-31-2014, 05:59 AM