Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I'm confused about how I'm supposed to use the Trivia Evidence board...
I'm not sure what's unclear about the guidelines and I certainly didn't think this needed to be spelled out so explicitly but for the sake of preventing confusion:

People are supposed to be making new threads for individual pieces of trivia. When linking to a thread here as a source, there should be dedicated information about the information on the trivia, not a list of random posts vaguely related to the information you're looking up. Sure, you can jump to a specific post but individual threads allow discussion, further evidence, or discrediting of a particular piece of trivia so it's important to keep things dedicated.

"Around the web" referred to sourcing your information from more than one page, be it multiple YouTube links, different articles, references to physical books (that can be verified), etc. There have been plenty of submissions accepted with sources containing links to threads with multiple YouTube videos to verify them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm confused about how I'm supposed to use the Trivia Evidence board... - by Petie - 12-31-2014, 07:57 AM