Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Video Games That You Would Never Sell
I used to be an extremely dedicated collector from the mid 90's to 2007, and never sold or traded anything good, but an apartment fire destroyed everything. Plus I've moved so many times that I just kind of gave up on the idea of collecting lots of stuff.

I'm on my 3rd PS3 after selling the first two. I have 7 disc-based games for it now, but luckily all my digital games are always retrievable. Same is true for my Steam library, but I have more faith that Steam's servers will be up longer than Sony's PS3 archives, though.

I have a shelf full of Vita games now, but I don't mind, because the cases are small and the games are the size of a Listerine strip. I can have a lot and still feel minimalist.

I don't mind an all-digital future, because of things like that, but I also enjoy the permanency of physical media and a real, tangible collection that publishers can't turn off when they stop making money.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Video Games That You Would Never Sell - by 2D Brain - 03-23-2013, 03:39 PM