Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Password problem
This is RepentantSky. I was trying to reset my password on my account so that I could get on the site with my phone, which I haven't been able to do for awhile. This was an issue because even when I put in the correct password, it wouldn't work on my phone, so I thought getting a new one would help me get on. So, I'd request a new password, go through the quick process of getting a new one, type it in, and it would tell me it was wrong. I did this twice, and same thing both times, even after trying then multiple times. I tired doing them case sensitive and otherwise, and nothing. Now, I can't get back into the account at all. I'd really like to get my account back but I can't see doing this again and again as anything that's going to help. Is there anyway a mod or admin can help me back into my account. If need be, you can message me, but I don't know what else to do. I could probably give more details as well if via private message. Anything in the mean time though would be greatly appreciated.

Messages In This Thread
Password problem - by JakX - 03-11-2015, 08:44 PM
RE: Password problem - by SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 03-11-2015, 08:59 PM
RE: Password problem - by Petie - 03-11-2015, 10:22 PM
RE: Password problem - by RepentantSky - 03-11-2015, 11:51 PM