Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What cartoon would you like to see rebooted?
(05-15-2015, 05:54 PM)CLXcool Wrote:
(05-15-2015, 05:50 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: They keep teasing a Reboot reboot every few years. I don't listen anymore.

I hear the comics have been well received, so I think a new Jem and the Holograms cartoon might actually work pretty well.

They just released the trailer for a live-action movie of Jem and the holograms. And the fans aren't taking it too well. Since it was given the Michael Bay treatment(AKA, done poorly so it would piss off people who liked it). 

Oh, I know; I watched it yesterday. The movie will be total shit and only takes the Jem character names; it really has nothing to do with the show. The Misfits aren't even in it. The comic itself sounds like a true reboot and seeing that animated sounds really appealing. I'm just waiting for them to release books that compile the issues before I buy and see for myself. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: What cartoon would you like to see rebooted? - by Hexadecimal - 05-15-2015, 05:56 PM