Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The moment you really fell in love with a game.
I have a lot of moments like these, mostly due to having a negative opinion beforehand and then loving it (DMC3) or from general boredom and out of nowhere it kicks up (Wonderful 101) but I'll go through a few.

For Skies of Arcadia, I went in knowing nothing, and when I really started flying around I started to really enjoy it and wonder what could be next in the game.

I came to an island and thought "Damn, how big is this game?" The map felt huge for a game that was already 12 years old when I got around to playing in 2012, and even by late game you haven't explored it all.

The game really felt like an adventure.

For W101, it really clicked for me around here and I was like "HOLY FUCK THIS MUSIC"

It's a shame it took about a week for a slam jam version of that song to come out, I was searching for it for so long after I completed it.

For Devil May Cry 3, I only got into it after the Agni and Runda fight, I disliked 1 and felt nothing for 2, but 3 just felt different and MUCH BETTER, so when I finally started to get into it, it became fun and not frustrating.

So what about you guys, what's that one game that just clicked in your mind and you loved it from there?

Messages In This Thread
The moment you really fell in love with a game. - by retrolinkx - 05-02-2015, 06:45 PM