Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The moment you really fell in love with a game.
I never liked the first Sly Cooper before the third came out. The first game was SOOOOOOOO hard and Mz. Ruby was the one place I gave up on the game. When the second game was coming out, I wanted it so badly just becuse it looked better then the first. After I got it, I loved it and would play it for hours befor and after school. The same thing happened when I got the third game. It got to the point that I would 100% marathon the three games just to get an over all expariance with the games.

The more I played them, the more I got to know the first game. I would find find new tricks for the game and I would find nice speedrun tactics for the Master Thef Sprints. I would start quoting the game and find new ways of getting though each of the levels. To this day, it's the only game that I can say is near perfect.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The moment you really fell in love with a game. - by gamemaster1991 - 05-04-2015, 05:46 PM