Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Games that you'd love to see at E3 but won't be at E3.
(06-24-2015, 11:11 AM)gamemaster1991 Wrote:
(05-09-2015, 03:47 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: Anything new from Capcom. A rerelease of an old game or a new batch of DLC for an existing one does not count.

I wouldn't mind them announcing RE0 HD but come on, last E3 was a major letdown. Their "big announcement" last year ended up being yet another release of the first three Ace Attorney games and some DLC mode for a game I forgot.

If rereleases don't count, we're getting Street Fighter V.

If they do, we're getting a better/worse version of the Megaman Anniversary Collection in the form of Megaman Legacy, a new version of Devil May Cry 4, Street Fighter V, and a new version of Resident Evil 0. Sonds like pleasing the fans and a sequel to Capcom's favorite series...... and Megaman gets a game too. I'm assuming that they said something about The Great Ace Attorney, but I couldn't find anything new.

Well, yes, but I already knew about all of that way before E3. So technically there was literally nothing new.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Games that you'd love to see at E3 but won't be at E3. - by Mass Distraction - 06-25-2015, 03:16 AM