Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Final Fantasy Are you most looking forward to?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Final Fantasy Explorers (3DS)
0%
0 0%
World of Final Fantasy (PS4, PS Vita)
22.22%
2 22.22%
Final Fantasy XV (PS4, Xbox One)
22.22%
2 22.22%
Final Fantasy 7 Remake (PS4 First)
11.11%
1 11.11%
I don't care about the FF games! Give me another RPG
44.44%
4 44.44%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll: Which Final Fantasy are you most anticipating?
Just had the thought, but I think we are getting too much Final Fantasy right now. In all likelihood, we will be getting 5 more final fantasy games in the next two years. At this point, I'm guessing FFXV is an early to late 2016 release, since we didn't get a release this time, that's my guess. Explorers will be probably be the same thing because I really do believe we will get that game, although it could end up being early 2017 to hype what will probably be the release year of FF7 Remake. Dissidia will probably be a 2018 release, if not holiday 2017. Worlds will likely be a way to get people into the FF mood for the release of FFXV. That's two games coming out to possibly hype two other games coming out and just to trickle off the end of that hype, we'll probably get Dissidia, which could actually end up being hype for FF16, or a dare I say it, a sequel to FFXV. That's almost too much final fantasy if you ask me, but I really think the pieces are gonna fall in line like that. No real point to this post I guess, I just kind of wanted to put that out there.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poll: Which Final Fantasy are you most anticipating? - by RepentantSky - 06-17-2015, 04:07 PM