Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Dynasty Warriors 8 - Assorted Musical Trivia
I only know of a few pieces of trivia regarding Dynasty Warriors 8's soundtrack, but let me know if I missed anything here:

Four songs from Dynasty Warriors 7 have been remixed as the leitmotifs of the Three Kingdoms and Jin.

1. Wei's leitmotif is a remix of Broken Moon, the theme of the Battle of Guandu in DW7:
2. Shu's leitmotif is a remix of Large Feather, the theme of the Battle of Fan Castle in DW7:
3. Wu's leitmotif is a remix of Intense Collision, the theme of the Battle of Dongkou in DW7:
4. Jin's leitmotif is a remix of Male Roar, the theme of Guanqiu Jian and Wen Qin's Rebellion in DW7:

Capricious Wind, the theme of the Battle of Chibi, uses the Shu, Wei, and Wu leitmotifs, perhaps as a nod to the fact that Chibi played an important role in the history of each kingdom.

Capricious Wind:
At [0:53 - 1:19], you can hear Wei's leitmotif.
At [0:00 - 0:27] and [1:56 - 2:00], you can hear Shu's leitmotif.
At [0:27 - 0:53], [1:19 - 1:31], and [2:00 - 2:23], you can hear Wu's leitmotif.

Messages In This Thread
Dynasty Warriors 8 - Assorted Musical Trivia - by Kitsune Hawk - 06-23-2015, 03:44 PM