Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Bad moments when the game crashes
Sad 
Lets admit it, there has always been that one spot in the video game where you managed to succeed throughout everything throughout the said game. And all of a sudden, without warning, the game crashes on you. Causing you to restart the game and having to redo everything that you did in the first place. 

This always happens to me whenever I'm playing the Double Trouble level in Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon. For some reason it just started doing this. After I got both toads and sent them through the machine to go back to E.gadd's lab. The checklist for that mission would check it off. And all of a sudden, the game freezes, and it brings me back to the 3DS main menu saying that it has to restart. I don't know why it does that, and it annoys me since I am certain that I was going to get the 3 star rank for the level instead of having a 2 star rank. Has anyone had their stories whenever a game crashes on them?

Messages In This Thread
Bad moments when the game crashes - by CLXcool - 08-16-2015, 12:40 PM
RE: Bad moments when the game crashes - by Berry - 08-22-2015, 02:18 PM