Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
General Card Game Discussion
(03-26-2013, 11:43 PM)Petie Wrote: I used to play and often miss the game. I know very little about the million changes that they've made since last I dueled but I do remember my deck. It was an Exodia deck but with a bunch of fallback strategies that I was fiddling with. It wouldn't be tournament legal at this point but I still devised some interesting strategies before they were commonly available online so I was pretty proud of that.

If you're interested, I can post my deck but it may be slightly less relevant now.

Go right ahead. My E-Hero deck I posted up there isn't tournament legal. Last Will, Sangan, and Future Fusion are all banned right now. Also, it really hasn't changed all that much. I can explain it if you want.

(03-27-2013, 03:12 PM)Reeves Reus Wrote:
(03-26-2013, 03:39 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: There is none to my knowledge. I was asking if anyone knew of one.
That machine deck sounds pretty good. What did you use to search out all those beasties?

Ooooh, I didn't notice! :P

I was using Pot of Avarice, Machine Duplication, Magic Mallet, Attack Reflector Unit I can't remember anything else.
Also my strongest combo was a combination of Power Bond and Limiter Removal! My, my the Power Bond, I was sooo happy when I finally got that card! And of course my three Cyber Dragons!

Damn! I am still getting excited when I am talking about this game!!!

That's why I am playing today.

(03-27-2013, 11:28 AM)PheonixGRX Wrote: You can always try www.duelingnetwork.com for a way to battle online, if not, wait for KaibaCorp to release their online one (yes, there is a kaiba corp, and they are making a functioning duel disk )

I use to run fairies, however I never ran a basic strategy. My deck was made up so that no matter what got destroyed, I would always have a new strategy to get out. It annoyed people who tried to read my deck.

Here is the duel disk prototype.

Cool. Also, is that dueling network site an actual game or is it by webcams?

Messages In This Thread
General Card Game Discussion - by Psychospacecow - 03-25-2013, 10:36 PM
RE: Yu-Gi-Oh TCG Players in the forums? - by Psychospacecow - 03-27-2013, 04:02 PM
RE: General Card Game Discussion - by frankfrost2 - 11-06-2013, 07:49 PM
RE: General Card Game Discussion - by Newt - 11-15-2013, 03:40 AM
RE: General Card Game Discussion - by Newt - 11-17-2013, 02:13 AM
RE: General Card Game Discussion - by retrolinkx - 08-31-2014, 07:49 AM