Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Anita Sarkeesian and Zoe Quinn just turned online harassment into a woman's problem
I have heard the claim, but I've never seen any definitivee proof. I've only seen screenshots with unattributed quotes that people claim are Zoe and people claiming that her username was 'this' or 'that' or 'something else'.

If they're all right than Zoe is a dirt bag. Just in about five minutes of looking things up she apparently had about fourteen different accounts, quit her job in 2005 to devote it to running her Helldump account(s) full time, and gave out awards to her friends for helping get a girl to commit suicide.

I find the whole claim somewhat dubious, given the repetitive attacks against her. Similar to the ones where somebody claimed that Anita admitted to them on a forum that she had faked the death threats against her, simply to get noticed.

Even if she did have a Something Awful forum account, that doesn't really prove she was part of Helldump. It certainly doesn't prove she doxxed a girl into a suicidal fit, either. That's the fun thing about the internet...if someone on here started a conversation about how great Fascists were and then went out and shot somebody, this place would become a 'forum about Fascism' on the news.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Sarkeesian and Zoe Quinn just turned online harassment into a woman's problem - by SamuraiGaiden - 09-29-2015, 10:05 PM