Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Your greatest video-game moment
A whole 3 pages? Awesome! :3

I have been loving the stories so far so keep 'em coming.

I remember quite clearly what is my personal greatest moment in video-games. I was but a wee lad playing on the first games console he ever owned, the game boy pocket. I had become a tiny bit obsessed with the world of Pokemon, and still am to a point. I had been playing all day and finally manage to defeat Lance for the first time ever. Overjoyed, believing I had just became the champion my heart sank when I saw there was one battle left. My team was beaten and broken with the exception of 2 who were still at good health. My Omastar and Alakazam.

The match begins and I throw out my Pinsir for a slim attempt at guillotine, his only move left and only with 1 pp. HIT! There was a first. Pinsir fell the next turn leaving me with my last 2 pokemon. I sat under the sheets of my bed, torch held between my teeth and fought on, faint after faint Gary's pokemon fell before I was left with the last one. Alakazam was sitting deep in the red and Omastar was not much better. Alakazam deals some good damage before he falls as well. I fear the worst, was I going to fall just short of winning and have to face the whole league once again?

Critical hit with surf! I watch as Gary's last pokemon slides down the screen. I had done it! I had beaten my first every pokemon league. All thanks to a mustached psychic, a neck chopping bug and a prehistoric squid.

That, by far, is my personal greatest moment.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your greatest video-game moment - by BomberJ - 03-26-2013, 07:34 PM
RE: Your greatest video-game moment - by BomberJ - 03-31-2013, 11:21 AM
RE: Your greatest video-game moment - by BomberJ - 04-01-2013, 03:30 AM
RE: Your greatest video-game moment - by qsdcv - 03-30-2013, 11:08 PM
RE: Your greatest video-game moment - by thescottishgamer - 03-31-2013, 06:00 AM
RE: Your greatest video-game moment - by Allen - 03-31-2013, 12:04 PM
RE: Your greatest video-game moment - by gaiages - 03-31-2013, 10:23 PM
RE: Your greatest video-game moment - by 2D Brain - 04-01-2013, 04:09 AM
RE: Your greatest video-game moment - by Milkman - 04-01-2013, 08:17 PM
RE: Your greatest video-game moment - by Arjahn - 04-02-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: Your greatest video-game moment - by Antwan - 04-03-2013, 12:23 AM
RE: Your greatest video-game moment - by RyeoNox - 04-03-2013, 10:14 AM