Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
No Offense, but what's happening with VGFacts
Is it possible to get community volunteers? Just curious. Perhaps a medium between users and official staff members?

(11-30-2015, 10:55 AM)Petie Wrote: The reason you're seeing new trivia from staff is because it's instantly approved and skips the submission queue. Generally, staff trivia is added to support upcoming videos but it can also just be because they found something interesting. The queue is currently sitting at over 500 submissions and we have very few (one, most of the time) people to go through it. Until we can find some well-qualified staff to do it consistently, it's going to be a while until the queue is cleared. It's unfortunate but not much can be done about it for the time being.

I had a related question. I've had trivia for some Star Wars games pending for about a month and one other trivia for almost two, I expected them to be pending for a while, but then about a month ago I submitted trivia for Borderlands 2 and within a couple of days, it had been accepted and published despite 14 other pieces I had submitted pending

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Offense, but what's happening with VGFacts - by Jamey Burky - 02-17-2016, 07:38 PM