Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
No Offense, but what's happening with VGFacts
Week after Week, whilst waiting for Another Private Message to come through, giving an Update on my Trivia Submissions and Trivia Submissions I reported (the latter I don't always receive Staff Feedback, even though), I watched people's Trivia Pieces getting approved, a lot as we may know are from KnowledgeBase, no offense on that, though I personally was hoping to be the First to have Star Fox Zero posted to VGFacts (it's that Trivia revealed in the Digital Event about the Arwing's Walker Mode, that I finally decided to post in November). In addition, I have gone to the Forums whenever need be, asking stuff whenever need be, noticing a New Reputation Section for me, and have had a Good Look over my Pending Submissions to ensure they're Good Enough, and I have been trying to report a Trivia Piece of Mine posted onto the Wrong Page, which was my latest approval. In addition to reporting one of my Star Fox Assault Submissions, which I never heard back from: http://www.vgfacts.com/trivia/6938/

I guess the Trivia Queue is still at 500+ by a lot of Determined People, not only me (one person on the VGFacts Trivia Disputes states he currently has about 50 Pending Submissions). Petie has stated New Staff are being searched for, well Good News, a New Staff Member for VGFacts has now been found, the one who posts a lot of Kirby Related Trivia and Regional Difference Trivia that noone else could think about posting, Ophl. Can't determine for sure what VGFacts looks like through a Staff Members perspective compared to mine, but I'll say there's a List of Pending Trivia from each person, each having an Accept and Reject Button, but only 1 can be Approved per hour per staff.

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Offense, but what's happening with VGFacts - by CuriousUserX90 - 04-08-2016, 08:11 PM