Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
No Offense, but what's happening with VGFacts
Heart 
Well, this has been the longest wait to date for a Trivia Submission of mine to be approved. It's been about 3 months since the last time. Currently I'm at 25 Pending Submissions, going as far back as November last year. I'm ensuring the Submissions are decent enough for approval (Neat Grammar, in my Own Words, Decent Wording, a Good Enough Source, ect.), and I've longed to see what's thought of my Trivia Submission for a Cancelled Game, but I try to make sure I'm not beaten to it by Other Determined Users. Not all Trivia has been easy to find for each game sadly enough, with their being Not Enough Trivia Places for Each Game (Unused Content, Easter Eggs, Behind the Scenes, ect.). Knowledge Base hasĀ  forgotten all about me, having only posted his own trivia, I personally hoped to be the first person to post Star Fox Zero Trivia, which I posted in about November, which came from Nintendo's Digital Event last year. Even the Newest Staff Member Ophl hasn't approved a trivia of mine for the past few weeks, atleast VGFacts accomplished their goal with finding New Staff. Submissions I reported the past few weeks have taken time to be edited, but atleast they have eventually. Last Trivia I had approved was this one, that got approved onto the Wrong Page: http://www.vgfacts.com/trivia/10401/

Hopefully I'll be in luck within the New Few Weeks. Ophl would be surprised to see that I have trivia submissions pending done in a Similar Fashion to what he'd do, Boxart Regional Differences. After I first made this post, I was in luck 4 days later. I'm giving all the Patience I've got, since I'm no Staff Member, so I can't have my Trivia Approved when I like unlike Staff Members. I'll always be staying tuned by watching the Submissions coming through onto the Trivia List Page week after week, and staying tuned for Private Messages, and doing Forum Posts on the Site Discussion Page to ask about some stuff, question some stuff, and talk about probs I seem to be going through. Personally I have a Submission Goal of the Trivia I end up with on VGFacts, may end up coming to a halt one of these days, keeping a decency level.

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Offense, but what's happening with VGFacts - by CuriousUserX90 - 04-30-2016, 10:35 AM