Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
No Offense, but what's happening with VGFacts
(05-04-2016, 05:22 AM)CuriousUserX90 Wrote: Let's make that 27 Pending Submissions, since I've decided to post more Series Trivia after all. 1 of them is from a Recent LP of Banjo Kazooie where Grant Kirkhope gave away some more trivia that we hadn't know of already prior.

Still at 27, but I changed one of my Pending Submissions to one from Hyrule Warrior Legends from a CB Video by GX, finger crossed I'm not beaten to it, and I did submit some Private Message Suggestions to Other VGFacts Submitters. Since Dazz' message of Staff working to clear the queue, no Submission of mine has been approved, not even by Ophl. I've decided I won't be making more Submissions until I'm at less than 27 Pending Submissions (as in one has been Accepted or Rejected, Submissions I post are dependent), but I may post some Submissions from games at E3 like Zelda Wii U, which may have some Trivia Revealed as well as it's Official Name.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Offense, but what's happening with VGFacts - by CuriousUserX90 - 05-22-2016, 12:19 AM