Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
No Offense, but what's happening with VGFacts
For the last time, we get it. You have submissions that have been waiting for a while. So do a ton of other people. You also have stuff pending that we have already accepted from another user. So do a ton of other people. There is no set order to trivia approval. If we find a better submission for something we already have on the site, we use it when we get to it.

In your example, I wouldn't call your submission better. More detailed, sure, but that's not always better. In this case, the trivia is that the title screen has some easter eggs and the source outlines what the effects are. I don't feel that it's necessary to explicitly list it all out in text as well.

That said, I'm closing this thread. I'm out of ways to say "be patient" politely at this point which is, effectively, what every single response here has been.

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Offense, but what's happening with VGFacts - by Petie - 05-27-2016, 06:31 AM