Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Top 10 games of 2015
I really didn't play much new stuff this year, so I'm just gonna ramble off a few of my favorites in no real order.

1. Monster Hunter 4U. I was between jobs when this came out, so I managed to rack up 300+ hours in the span of a month and a half, which equates to roughly seven hours a day. That's a lot of time to sink into a game, at least for me, and it was definitely worth every second. The new monsters were incredible, the mounting system added a crazy aMOUNT of dePTh, the online play was better than ever, and I have so many crazy stories from hunts in that game to tell that I doubt I'll ever forget it. Only problem was that I binged the game so hard, I can't really play it anymore. I just burned myself out man.

2. Fallout 4. I get some of the criticism, and the dialogue system was less than ideal, but hot damn if this isn't one of the most flavorful RPG's I've ever played. Every ounce of the New England wasteland is filled to the brim with personality and I loved it, especially after the enjoyable but largely by-the-books world of Skyrim being the last Bethesda game I sank my teeth into. Whoah, here's a hotel filled with army wannabees who are holding a synth lady, twenty feet that way is an old flying military ship being commanded by robot pirates, three blocks down the road is a fighting pit where you meet an irish crazy person who you can help get clean off of chems. I seriously need to emphasize just how much cool shit this world has built into it. Not to mention the phenomenal companion system and quality of life adjustments (you don't need to open EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN URN to loot stuff!)

Wow I really only loved two games that came out this year, albeit very passionately. I will say that Elite Dangerous came out at the tail end of last year and I grabbed it in the spring, so if that kinda-counts, I love space trucking with my flight stick. Other than that, was sorta underwhelmed with the major releases this year.

Messages In This Thread
Top 10 games of 2015 - by RepentantSky - 12-11-2015, 06:25 AM
RE: Top 10 games of 2015 - by BumblebeeCody - 12-11-2015, 04:53 PM
RE: Top 10 games of 2015 - by Mass Distraction - 12-12-2015, 07:06 PM
RE: Top 10 games of 2015 - by Arjahn - 12-13-2015, 03:42 AM