Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
To fellow Kingdom Hearts fans, we don't need KH3 in 2016
I've been thinking this for awhile now, but I honestly don't think we need Kingdom Hearts 3 in this coming year of 2016, and here's why. Most fans of RPG's, I would think not only own a PS4, but a 3DS. With that in mind, the 3DS is getting games like Final Fantasy Explorers, Dragon Quest 7 and 8, Mario and Luigi Paper Jam, Project X Zone 2, a new Pokemon game (because come on, we know that's happening at some point), Fire Emblem Fates, which has three versions to play, Bravely Second, and possibly Monster Hunter X and Monster Hunter Stories. Even if you don't have a 3DS, the PS4 is getting Persona 5, Final Fantasy XV, Star Ocean Integrity and Faithlessness, World of Final Fantasy, two God Eater games, Tales of Berseria, Dark Souls III, Neir: Automata and likely Ni No Kuni II. All that is all that I can think of off the top of my head, intentionally excluding 2.8 because the reaction seems so mixed. With all that, there are bound to be several RPG's that fans of the Genre will want to play, and who knows what else is to come. With that kind of list in mind, I can only think of two things: one, Kingdom Hearts might have been good in 2015 as there weren't a lot of 8th gen RPG's this year to really get lost in, and two, Kingdom Hearts III would be better suited for 2017. We almost already have too many RPG's coming out next year, taking a break and waiting until 2017 is probably in fans, and developers best interests. 

I have a feeling though that will be several fans who disagree with me, but I wonder if anyone here has an opinion on the release of KH3, and all the other RPG's I listed.

Messages In This Thread
To fellow Kingdom Hearts fans, we don't need KH3 in 2016 - by RepentantSky - 12-23-2015, 04:14 AM