Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Bravely Default: Character name etymology
(12-26-2015, 02:54 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: From DeRosso's wiki page you linked,
Lester is an ancient Anglo-Saxon surname and is derived from the concatenation of an Old English tribal name "Ligore" and the Old English word ceaster meaning "Roman Town" or "Walled City".
This could be seen in the fact that he is an incredibly old character who is walled off, waiting for you in his castle.

I'm not seeing anything for Yulyana's name that isn't a plot point.

There were many other meanings for parts of these characters' names on the wiki but I only included one for each and only ones that could be associated with the entire name of the character, exceptions being Victor and Konoe who just happened to have normal names. Keepin' it as short and simple as I can.

As for Yulyana I didn't come up with anything since his name is only related to the forest he lives in and since it's referring to the game itself I felt it was irrelevant.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bravely Default: Character name etymology - by Mass Distraction - 12-26-2015, 05:01 PM