Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The Division
Anyone else excited for The Division? I've been unusually hyped for this game for years, which is weird because it looks pretty generic on the surface and you guys know that I'm not much for hype trains and the choo-chooing thereof. For whatever reason though, this Tom Clancy shooty-mmo really caught my eye. Maybe because it reminds me of DayZ but not a terrible buggy unfinished shitfest, or maybe I just really like a lot of the gameplay mechanics. For example, PvP is mostly constrained to Dark Zones, like the Wilderness in Runescape with the best loot inside of it,but if you decide to be a bandit and Kill On Sight in the PvP zones, you and your partners are labeled as hostile agents, you have a bounty on your head and other players can track you down more easily. From what I've heard of the alpha, it creates a really unique and enjoyable PvP system that doesn't just devolve into mindless banditry or stupid team based firefights like so many other games do. I dunno, maybe it will be awful, I'm just really extremely pumped about The Division.

The beta is going to start in "early 2016", and from what I've gathered on the rumor-mongering internet, it's likely to launch sometime in January. You could preorder the game to get in, like a loser, or right now through January third, there's a promotion on the Ubisoft store where, if you buy anything on sale, they'll send you a beta key when it releases. So I just bought some $.50 DLC for assassins creed for a beta key essentially. Oh and speaking of which, if anyone wants some Assassin's Creed Black Flag DLC lemme know since I apparently have a key for some now. Be warned that the deal is only available in certain regions and I have no idea which areas are excluded.

Messages In This Thread
The Division - by Arjahn - 12-28-2015, 04:40 AM
RE: The Division - by RepentantSky - 12-28-2015, 04:50 AM
RE: The Division - by Psychospacecow - 12-28-2015, 05:13 AM
RE: The Division - by Mass Distraction - 12-28-2015, 03:43 PM
RE: The Division - by retrolinkx - 12-28-2015, 09:40 PM
RE: The Division - by Melcadrien - 12-28-2015, 11:51 PM
RE: The Division - by Arjahn - 01-31-2016, 12:36 AM
RE: The Division - by Mass Distraction - 01-31-2016, 05:14 AM