Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
TV's Lincar Rox and His Art
Tongue 
Hi. Lincar Rox here. I'm an animator, cartoonist, storyboard artist, character designer, comedian, musician and voice artist. I normally don't do these sort of things or visit these forums for showing my art but I was recommended by a friend on deviantArt to give this sight a try. I'm a huge video game nerd so I figured you know, why not? I also figured that this may give me even more feedback and receptions than Tumblr and deviantArt (I'm actually considering quitting deviantArt once my Core Membership is up because apparently, people are interested in fan art more than original characters, but I'll wait until then).

I use a variety of mediums for my art: Papermate black flair pens, Pivot double sided brush pens, Flash, Sketchbook Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Prismacolor/Crayola Markers

I varied my art style for whatever I feel that day: For traditional art, it's done in brush pens with markers. For art I intend to ink and draw, I first sketch the rough poses with Col-Erase/Prismacolor markers (or a similar face-smile), then I ink it with either flair pens or brush pens, then I scan it and color it in Photoshop. Nowadays, I mostly sketch the rough poses in Sketchbook Pro or Photoshop, then ink and color in Photoshop. That goes the same for comics. For sketches, I typically use what's in my pocket.

Here are some sample art I did:
[Image: abdo__hello_my_habibis_by_pencilord-d9wofqn.png]
Abdo from Ownage Pranks drawn on Sketchbook Pro.

[Image: the_quint_5_by_pencilord-d9p8vqz.png]
A Sketchbook Pro sample sheet of a project I wish to pitch "The Quint 5". About a former gang of quintuplets with special abilities who perform as a a capella boyband called Dreamboat Express and are often hunted down by various gang rivals, a money-grubbing manager named Brian and other misadventures. Think of Osomatsu-kun meets The Warriors.

[Image: dementoid_by_pencilord-d9lz7mm.png]
The basic titular character, Dementoid, for a pitch I'm planning on doing for Disney XD by Maker. It's basically about a straight A, athletic, popular kid named Sydney Dextrose aka Icchi who one day transforms into a Freakazoid/The Mask-esque superhero who is out right insane and wacky. If it gets accepted, I plan on getting Johnny Yong Bosch for the role. Inked by hand with flair pen and colored in Photoshop. No special filters or anything. Just plain ol point and click the paintcan stuff.
[Image: rockoon__you_think_i_m_playin__by_pencilord-d9sjzf3.png]
A Sketchbook Pro sketch of Rockoon from TOME saying my favorite line. Shared it with Rockoon's VA "Deven Mack" on Tumblr. I also asked him if he would play Meowth in a project I was doing. He wasn't able to as since he's now a full time VO, he doesn't take freelance offers and Rockoon was actually a favor that he normally wouldn't have done.
[Image: ok_ko______by_pencilord-d9r4rsk.png]

KO from Cartoon Network's OK KO: Lets Be Heroes! After the release of the iPad game and selective shorts, I decided to draw him.

Tell me what you think and comment below.

Messages In This Thread
TV's Lincar Rox and His Art - by LincarRox - 04-02-2016, 10:55 PM
RE: TV's Lincar Rox and His Art - by Kakariko Kid - 04-03-2016, 06:53 AM
RE: TV's Lincar Rox and His Art - by LincarRox - 04-03-2016, 08:15 AM
RE: TV's Lincar Rox and His Art - by Kakariko Kid - 04-03-2016, 09:23 AM
RE: TV's Lincar Rox and His Art - by LincarRox - 04-03-2016, 10:03 AM
RE: TV's Lincar Rox and His Art - by LincarRox - 08-18-2016, 03:52 PM
RE: TV's Lincar Rox and His Art - by LincarRox - 10-30-2016, 12:33 AM