Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
TV's Lincar Rox and His Art
Here some more art, I forgot:

This was a fan art of Tyrone for Ownage Pranks. What's funny about this?! I usually do my art by sketching in Sketchbook Pro than ink and color in Photoshop. Before I ink, I change the DPI to 300 since Sketchbook's dpi is automatically 100. This one I forgot to do it. Netherless, I was honored that Ownage Pranks found it and gave me the honor of placing it in his video for Jumpcut Academy. See if you can find it here, as well as my fan art of Rakesh: own.ag/comedy
[Image: tyrone_of_ownage_pranks_by_pencilord-d9o4b4s.png]

This was a collaborative piece I did to celebrate Cartoon Network's Mighty Magiswords TV greenlight with some images borrowed and with permission from several DA folks:
[Image: mighty_magiswords_greenlight_congrats__b...a6pleg.png]

A friend of mine wanted me to draw my character from my comic "Kaiju-Believe" Crossfire Fox, with the character that was the main inspiration for him, Rockoon from TOME: Terrain of Magical Expertise. Deven Mack, Rockoon's writer and voice artist, was pleased about it. I didn't use my signature chistel tip PS brush for this one.
[Image: a_rocky_cross_by_pencilord-da7tx1s.png]
I did a funny Loud House fan art where the Loud family dressed like characters from Osomatsu-san (an anime that's kinda similar to the show but different in every way)
[Image: the_loud_housomatsu_san_by_pencilord-da6qser.png]
My recent one. Magiswords TV has been given an airdate: Sept. 29. So i drew this to celebrate. It was on Storyboard Pro but the color was done in Photoshop.
[Image: mighty_magiswords_premieres_sept__29__by...aeasyy.png]

Also, Ian Jones-Quartey (creator of Cartoon Network's OK KO!) found my fan art of KO, printed it and posted it on his wall of fan art. See if you can find it here: http://ianjq.tumblr.com/image/140290055579

Here's the image for those who are stuck:
[Image: ok_ko______by_pencilord-d9r4rsk.png]

Tell me what you think.

Messages In This Thread
TV's Lincar Rox and His Art - by LincarRox - 04-02-2016, 10:55 PM
RE: TV's Lincar Rox and His Art - by Kakariko Kid - 04-03-2016, 06:53 AM
RE: TV's Lincar Rox and His Art - by LincarRox - 04-03-2016, 08:15 AM
RE: TV's Lincar Rox and His Art - by Kakariko Kid - 04-03-2016, 09:23 AM
RE: TV's Lincar Rox and His Art - by LincarRox - 04-03-2016, 10:03 AM
RE: TV's Lincar Rox and His Art - by LincarRox - 08-18-2016, 03:52 PM
RE: TV's Lincar Rox and His Art - by LincarRox - 10-30-2016, 12:33 AM