Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
IGN posts first list of expected games to be at E3 2016
Yeah, we're getting close to E3 now (about 9 weeks) so here's hoping gaming news in general picks up (seriously, I run a freaking news fanpage on facebook and haven't even had anything to talk about for three days, lol. Its sad). Anyways, the list is pretty much what you'd expect at this point, game like Final Fantasy 7 Remake and XV, Forza, Scalebound, Persona 5. Pretty much everything we already know about: http://www.ign.com/wikis/e3/Games_at_E3_2016 I've found over the last few years as i try to dig up some stuff for the upcoming event as the time closes in that this list tends to get more interesting, so hopefully some other, a little more unexpected things will come up. Just take note that these lists aren't always accurate as they state. I remember last year Persona 5 was on this list as well and that didn't happen. I also think that they've forgotten to mention a few games as I suspect we'll also get something about Hollow realization, the newest SAO game, and probably some Ni No Kuni II as well. I'm sure there's more, but it's 4:30 here so I don't have everything all in my head as well as I normally would.

Any games you expect to see on this list or hope will be added? I'm sure there's a couple on here we all hope will be true. Let's about it, because I imagine this thread will likely be able to be updated on a pretty regular basis until E3 officially starts.

Messages In This Thread
IGN posts first list of expected games to be at E3 2016 - by RepentantSky - 04-05-2016, 06:20 AM