Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
IGN posts first list of expected games to be at E3 2016
(04-08-2016, 07:00 PM)CLXcool Wrote:
(04-06-2016, 05:11 AM)RepentantSky Wrote: We can pretty much scratch my last post. It does seem like Resident Evil 2's remake is being handled very delicately which might mean we'll at least hear something about it at E3 if they're talking about it now, likely to get people thinking about it so close to conferences.  

Of course Resident Evil 2 is going to be shown at the convention. That's what gamers(well some of them) have been asking for Capcom to do for a long time now. I wouldn't be surprised if they're already considering remaking the other titles in the mere future.

Capcom usually tends to leave their best stuff for Tokyo Game Show so I have no high hopes for any RE2 Remake info during E3. I'd be happy if they had anything regarding the series for show.

Also I doubt they are considering any new remakes at the moment. It took 6 years from RE1 to the release of the first remake. It has already been 14 years since that came out and 18 years since RE2 was released and we are only now getting a remake of that, despite it being almost as anticipated a remake as FFVII. Knowing Capcom they are testing the waters with this one and only IF it does extremely well we have chances of getting another remake sooner rather than later, or at all.

Messages In This Thread
RE: IGN posts first list of expected games to be at E3 2016 - by Mass Distraction - 04-11-2016, 07:14 AM