Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Unknown Kirby 64 Easter Egg
This is something my sister brought into the light. Right before you start fighting the final boss, Zero Two, he sprouts a set of additional red wings. In real life, it means(It may be wrong, this is off Yahoo Answers),

-"I am an old bikie/biker and I got my "red-wings" and my "black-wings" back in the early 70's when I was wearing what is classified today as an "outlaw patch"...Meaning I rode with an outlaw bike club...
It was purely a status symbol, as many things back in those days were, it was revered among the guys back then....
Your "red-wings" was given when you went down on a woman who was on her period, witnessed by other club members...
Your "black-wings" was as above, but with a black female...
Sorry to be so blunt and to the point but there is no other way I can give you the correct answer..."

Also this may have had to do with Zero Two possesing the Queen of Ripple Star. Put two and two together and... I'm not going into details. But, is this trivia or just a minor discovery in the world of gaming?

Messages In This Thread
Unknown Kirby 64 Easter Egg - by DeadMatter2012 - 03-16-2013, 10:34 PM
RE: Unknown Kirby 64 Easter Egg - by Mario-Fan - 03-17-2013, 07:52 AM
RE: Unknown Kirby 64 Easter Egg - by Ton - 03-20-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: Unknown Kirby 64 Easter Egg - by Ton - 03-29-2013, 12:57 AM
RE: Unknown Kirby 64 Easter Egg - by Dazz - 03-29-2013, 04:06 AM
RE: Unknown Kirby 64 Easter Egg - by GamerSam - 07-04-2013, 11:34 PM