Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Game Shows
Oh you brought up Win Ben Stein's Money. I forgot about that show. It's funny you bring up Jepperty as a comparison, becuse they had one contestant awnser in the form of a question one and they put a dunce cap on his head. I wanted to find the clip but sadly I couldn't.

I love game shows but I don't watch many since it's mostly the Match Game or Steve Harvey's Feud on when I want to watch one. I've mostly started watching British game shows on Youtube just to see the difference. My favorite right now is The Cube. It's pretty much Minute to Win It but in a 4M X 4M X 4M cube and kinda better.

I also prefer the British version of The Chase since they have three (I think. It may be four) chasers instead of the one we have.

One that I wish was still around (mostly because the primise was cool) is The Exit List. Two conestionts are put into a maze where they have to answer trivia. If they get it right they get one word (the answer) added onto a list and some money, but if they get it wrong, all the options are added to the list and they get nothing for that room. They move from room to room doing this until they had enough. One they are done, one of them leaves and the other one has to backtrack though the maze and give each of the words from the Exit List in any order. It's an interesting idea for a game and it's too bad it lasted 7 episodes.

When I do watch amarican game shows, I like to watch Chain Reaction (even though I don't like the host that much) along with the reruns of older game shows. I'll even watch Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy, and Let's Make a Deal when I remember they are on.

Messages In This Thread
Game Shows - by Hexadecimal - 09-05-2016, 01:54 PM
RE: Game Shows - by retrolinkx - 09-05-2016, 05:38 PM
RE: Game Shows - by Hexadecimal - 09-05-2016, 07:32 PM
RE: Game Shows - by retrolinkx - 09-09-2016, 04:27 PM
RE: Game Shows - by Hexadecimal - 09-09-2016, 05:04 PM
RE: Game Shows - by gamemaster1991 - 09-05-2016, 09:50 PM