Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
PS4 Slim is already starting to re-use old PS4 bundles
^

Really? This is the "no geams" generation in my opinion. Everything is multiplat, and nothing I've seen so far has been good. There is no reason to own a console besides a handful of games.

The 3DS and Vita are the only things that actually have some games going for them, and that's saying something when Nintendo are pretty incompetent, and the Vita is dead.

I honestly can't name 10 PS4 exclusives, or hell 10 great games this generation has had so far. It's either been a multiplatform game that hasn't changed over the past few years (Assassin's Creed, Battlefield, Call of Duty) or an exclusive that doesn't run well on the console, or plays badly. Uncharted 4 being an exception to this for the PS4.

It's a shame since if this was last gen. It would be around 2010 for the Wii, and 2008/9 for the 360/PS3. Both of those consoles had some great games by that time. Multiplatform or not, there were new and interesting games. Continuations of last gen games that were fun and a good line of exclusives on all platforms. (Yes, even the 360)

Messages In This Thread
RE: PS4 Slim is already starting to re-use old PS4 bundles - by retrolinkx - 09-09-2016, 05:57 PM