Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Optional things that WERE worth it
(10-06-2016, 11:51 AM)Psychospacecow Wrote: I actually prefer the format of having everything unlocked from the get go. Its such a pain to unlock it all, and it can be problematic for tournaments.

I see the predicament for tournaments, but having everything unlocked at the getgo was never fun for me. Ofcourse there may be the few characters that you never play as because you can't unlock them (I can't remember if it was Ness or Captain Falcon that I never unlocked in N64 Smash, but it was too hard to beat the game really fast to unlock that fighter). However, for me, it was a great feeling to finally meet a condition to unlock that one character you had trouble getting (how I felt finishing the hard tournament in the original Dragon Ball Z Budokai to unlock Great Saiyaman as a kid..... even though I never used him).

Messages In This Thread
Optional things that WERE worth it - by Arjahn - 10-05-2016, 09:27 AM
RE: Optional things that WERE worth it - by Berry - 10-06-2016, 12:48 AM
RE: Optional things that WERE worth it - by gamemaster1991 - 10-06-2016, 02:08 PM