Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Found any facts or articles that are in Japanese, then send them to shmuplations.com!
An update for this Month's December:

http://shmuplations.com/puzzlegamecreators/
Puzzle Game Creators – 1998 Developer Interview, originally featured in Game Hihyou #22 (1998/09)

Babel no Tou
Hiromu Nagashima – Namco VS Department manager; joined Namco in 1978. Developed Sky Kid and Pro Yakyuu Family Stadium as leader of the so-called “Pikkari Team”.

Columns
Hisaki Nimiya – Sega R&D AM3 planning section manager; joined Sega in 1986. Representative works include Columns and Dennou Senki Net Merc.

Magical Drop
Takashi Kobayashi – Data East development section manager; joined Data East in 1985. Representative works include Fighters History (home version).
Hiromichi Nakamoto – Data East development section chief; joined Data East in 1985. Representative works include Metal Max.

Panel de Pon
Hitoshi Yamagami (Nintendo) – born in 1966. Representative works include Yoshi’s Cookie, Tetris Flash (Tetris 2) and Game Boy Gallery.
Toshitaka Muramatsu (Intelligent Systems) – born in 196X. Participated in the design of the Famicom Fire Emblem games and Super Scope.

Puyo Puyo
Masamitsu “Moo” Niitani – president of Compile.

Puzzle Bobble (Bust-A-Move)
Seiichi Nakakuki – development section #3, Taito CP Development Department; joined Taito at age 30 after switching from his former career as a designer of audio equipment. Currently active as a producer. In addition to his work on the Puzzle Bobble series, he also worked on the recent puzzle game Land Maker.

Uo Poko
Toshiaki Tomizawa – General Manager of the Development Department at Cave. A programmer who joined the company in 1994, whose works include the Donpachi series and Panic Ringoskii (Hiroshi Sekiguchi Tokyo Friend Park attraction).

https://www.patreon.com/posts/quick-december-45540021
A quick December update

I was hoping to get a few Christmas-week updates in at the last minute here, but work/family/holiday busyness has conspired to thwart that endeavor. As such, aside from the Puzzle Creators interview that was posted earlier this month, I'm going to take December off and extend the voting period this cycle through March.

You won't be charged anything for this month, of course (one of the advantages of having a per creation patreon campaign), and I'll have some great stuff to share right after the New Year. Thank you once again for all your generous support this year and over the years... I'm quite proud of the game history resource that shmuplations has become, and I can genuinely say that it would never have been accomplished without the enduring patron support we've received. Happy holidays and a happy new year to all!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Found any facts or articles that are in Japanese, then send them to shmuplations.com! - by ProtoSnake - 12-31-2020, 07:26 PM