Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Been Quite Some time since Something was Last Updated
(10-13-2016, 11:59 PM)Antwan Wrote: In all honesty, it looks like the site has slowed down a ton.

Yup, can confirm this. The site is not as a it used to. I think they are three different reasons that could explain this:

1. They have bussy lifes: they have full time jobs, families, college and/or another bunch of real life thingos.

2. They got bored of VGFacts (Aka people change)

OR

3. As you mentioned it, life just... whooshes past you.

(10-13-2016, 11:59 PM)Antwan Wrote: It definitely needs some new helpers, but even then, the amount of trivia submissions they have to go through still grows massively, I bet.

I am example of this. By the time I wrote this post I have 71 pending submissions, the last one was submitted on August 30th. I stopped submiting trivia since them because I realized that the more trivia I submitted, the more time it will take for my previous submissions to be accepted.

(10-13-2016, 11:59 PM)Antwan Wrote: It's a daunting, endless task and it seems like nobody wants to take up the call.

I won't lie, if the opportunity ever presents to me, I would gladly offer myself as a volunteer! :)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Been Quite Some time since Something was Last Updated - by ZpaceJ0ck0 - 10-15-2016, 08:32 AM