Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Pokemon Sun and Moon Review (No Spoilers)
My copy just shipped today. I've fallen very much out of Pokemon, and yet still have an interest (if that makes sense), so I do pay attention to new game releases. I've watched two LPers I like try the games out and immediately I regretted not pre-ordering them.

It looks like they changed up enough to make me not feel like I'm playing a rehashed version of the same game over and over again. It's still too bad I don't have an asshole for a rival, but I like Team Skull! I've complained about the new bad guys being so incredibly stupid for awhile, so I like that Skull takes it and runs with it from what I've seen. They look like a group of teens that are upset the island didn't have a Spencer's or Hot Topic.

I've also seen that only Litten stays looking so dumb out of the three starters. Now I'm actually torn between the owl and seal.

Changing up Pokemon types/appearances for older gen creatures was a really good idea and I actually really want to raise a Rattata. LOL.

So yeah... Just eager to get my copy!

Also, now I've seen claims floating around that the save glitch was put in on purpose. It will NOT affect you if you play the game normally and don't use cheats to get stronger Pokemon.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokemon Sun and Moon Review (No Spoilers) - by Hexadecimal - 11-23-2016, 09:32 AM