Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokemon Sun and Moon Review (No Spoilers)
I'm actually enjoying the new Pokémon so much I am having the HARDEST time deciding who to put on my team! I remember it being the opposite problem when I bought Diamond; I hated almost everything and couldn't even build a team of six Pokémon I wanted. The mix of having so many old and new to pick from is really nice to make old timers like me feel at home and then be encouraged to pick out newer Pokémon team members.

As it stands my current Pokémon are all three Sun/Moon starters, Pikachu, Gengar, and that lizard that will only evolve if it's female, but I think I'll drop her for Mimikyu.

I'm just honestly having a blast exploring. It was the best decision ever made to get rid of HMs and just let you call the Pokémon you're in need of. It eliminates the need to get an "HM Slave" or waste move slots.

The quirky dialogue some characters is have is really fun too; great writers for this game!

Ah, and also nice to kind of get my Pokémon Snap 2!

It was already mentioned, but wow this game will chug during some battles. Even if I'm battling someone one-on-one I've had the game stutter and take awhile to register my battle input.

The map is irritating because sometimes it doesn't understand I want to look around. I touch it and the Pokedex decides to talk to me about my next goal instead.

Since I've been screwing around so much I've only just completed the ghost trial and got the Mimikyu. I'm always so excited to be able to play more and I can't wait to see more of Team Skull. Guzma is the most entertaining boss the games have ever had.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokemon Sun and Moon Review (No Spoilers) - by Hexadecimal - 12-11-2016, 08:00 AM