Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Can anyone record a few lines on really short notice for me?
Hey guys, I have an audio project due tommorow and my regular voice guys dropped out last minute because of the blizzard outside. If anyone has a decent quality mic and wouldn't mind, could you record a page or so of dialogue and send it to me? I'd be eternally grateful, been a really rough week and I don't want to screw up my final project to boot.

I just need the two cops talking during the first chapter of Watchmen up to a point, I have a transcript below and if anyone who can would mind just reading one of the parts and sending me a .wav or .mp3 or something I will love you forever.

UPDATE: ISSALL RECORDED, JUST EDITING IT NOW. THANK YOU YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE, SPECIFICALLY MASSDISTRACTION, KAKARIKO KID AND PSYCHOSPACECOW.

Here's an album of the comic

and Here's the transcript.

I want to emphasize that this doesn't have to be good at all, I literally just need something to turn in that has a decent audio quality to it.

Messages In This Thread
Can anyone record a few lines on really short notice for me? - by Arjahn - 12-04-2016, 05:07 PM