Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
The Chit-Chat Thread v3: Electric Potpourri
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around much lately. Entire small town was underwater towards the end of August when we got the most rainfall ever recorded and also it was my birthday and we were stuck at an ice cream place for hours before managing to make it to my aunts place. She was great and couldn't be more grateful for the hospitality, but jesus christ her entire house smells like dog poop and I didn't have my sleeping meds so I just stayed up all night watching Lord of the Rings followed by Dictator Documentaries (man that Stalin was one coocky cracker.)

Then School started back up and ayyyy this one class I've been dreading for two years is actually pretty hard. Well, not so much the class itself, but for some dumb reason we have these super intense weekly quizes that require memorizing a bunch of precise lines of code in an introduction course, so now I get to cram which has proven to not actually improve actual retention at all yayyyyy. The class is fine but seriously fuck that shit.

Oh and turns out I got kinda fat from eating whatever I want and not exercising ever hmmm strange. Not super fat just overweight, lost 10 pounds in the latter half of the summer though so that's pretty neat. I'm also iron deficient and my wrists have been giving me shit so that's less neat. Also starting up Therapy for the first time in a looong while in a few weeks because I've been having ridiculous anxiety issues lately and that shit's gotta stop.

So I've got some stuff goin' on, but I won a few VGFacts awards apparently, so that's pretty sweet :D

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Chit-Chat Thread v3: Electric Potpourri - by Arjahn - 09-24-2018, 11:44 PM