Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Just a random Question for 3DS owners, but..
I went looking through my stuff again, and started paying a little more attention to things that are ranked outside of time, and it's kind of interesting what podiums in the Play Time, Times Played. and Average Play Time categories.

For number one on the first of those two, Pokemon Y got first place with it being played for the 216:15 hours, but I've also played it 397 times, Average Playtime first place is Tales of the Abyss as 2 hours 55 minutes even though it's my number 10 most played.

Obviously for Play Time Silver and Bronze it's Fantasy Life and Pokemon HeartGold but Silver for most times played is actually the e-shop at 230 times and Omega Ruby took bronze as most times played with 166.

Dragon Quest 8, which I just got on Friday has actually manged to take a silver place in Average Play Time was 2 hours 35 minutes making the lowest ranking game on my top list based on time played as it currently sits at 25th overall. Yokai Watch 2: Bony Spirits took bronze at an Average Play Time of 2 hours 28 minutes. It currently ranks as my 20th most played games in terms of hours.

I don't know how that all played out like that, but it's kind of interesting.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just a random Question for 3DS owners, but.. - by RepentantSky - 01-23-2017, 04:54 AM