Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)
The gaming related ventilation thread!
Let me precedent this vent by saying this. I love it when a game gives you more stuff to do to keep playing and replaying to get and see everything, especially if the game is really fun. White Day: a labyrinth named school is a bad example of this. The game is fairly short (around 4-5 hours), so the fact that they have multiple endings to get, ghost stories to collect, and ghost encounters to find just gives me more reason to play. Where it goes wrong is when it you to beat the game fifty times, which would be nine endings on all five  difficulties plus dying on all five difficulties (which counts as an ending for some reason). Then we go to the Trophies for the game. Die fifty times, die a hundred times, encounter the locker ghost ten times, encounter the bathroom ghost thirty times, encounter the headless ghost (which is random!!!) thirty times. Repetition is not what I call fun. Espesualy with the trophy where you have to beat Hell mode (harder then Hard and no saving at all) TEN TIMES (which I should point out is one more then the number of endings there are)!

I should also clarify that I do like this game, but all of this repetition makes me disheartened to go for the trophies. I've only rented this game so I'll have to buy it if I ever gumption to get the rest of them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The gaming related ventilation thread! - by gamemaster1991 - 09-14-2018, 02:37 PM