Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The gaming related ventilation thread!
(04-16-2013, 09:54 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote:
(04-16-2013, 09:44 AM)gamemaster1991 Wrote:
(04-16-2013, 04:09 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: Honestly, I could bet my soul for the fact that even if that game had been released people would have cried about how it's "not Megaman anymore" and how Capcom "ruined the series".

You know that's what I was thinking at first. "Yea I'm glad it was cansiled. It would have been just another Bomerman Act Zero." But now that I look at it, I relly want this game. It's like Yuri said, "The game looks and feels like a Metriod Game. It's diffrent and that's not always bad."

I think this is a major case of "I can't have it, hence I want it" for all MM fans. I could guarantee that if it had been created the majority of the fans would've hated it anyway, no matter how good or innovative it had been. I remember when people were all "Megaman Universe? That game is gonna be so stupid, I'd rather have Megaman dead than get this stupid game" and when it was cancelled people were all like "What? You cancelled it? Fuck you Capcom! Why do you hate us and won't release even this game?"

I'm not the biggest mega man fan in the world (I really only own the two collection games, a few battle net work games, and ZX, and only heard of him later in life) so I really don't care that much about him. It's more of a matter of fact. How would you like it if Mario was have game canceled left and right and they started putting a fat guy that only looks like Mario in super smash bros.? People would be insulted. Right now all Capcom cares about is money and Street Fighter. How about we cancel the next 5 Street Fighter games and than release a Dan Hebiki (have no idea how to spell his name) game instead of the Ken or Ryu one they promised us. When you get down to it, Yea some people are bipolar about these things, but why do we put up with the jokes about mega man? At lest Sonic team is trying to do better with the ideas "fans" give them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The gaming related ventilation thread! - by gamemaster1991 - 04-16-2013, 10:13 AM