Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Forget this, I'm Leaving! for real
I only take legal action to those who continue to pursue harassment and continue to contact me after countless efforts of reporting and ignoring and blocking has occurred, which should not be anyone's business. Obviously I cannot do anything unless I gather the right info and evidence that proves the case. But regardless of how it's handled, this kind of behavior cannot be tolerated. I asked them more than once to leave me alone. And they continued. I have more important things in my life to deal with than people who would waste their time to annoy me for a laugh. Coming to this website was never my attempt to start anything with anyone. I just wanted to share my art and mingle with people. I never done anything with clxcool or retro in this site, so I never brought any drama. It was retro who decided to keep mentioning it whenever he rated me. And that is annoying. And apparently, Psychospacecow is taking his site when he thought he had a point. All I'm asking is to have a peaceful time here without dealing with this drama, okay? I don't want to start anything with anyone.

Messages In This Thread
Forget this, I'm Leaving! for real - by YTSpunko - 08-20-2017, 09:52 PM
RE: Forget this, I'm Leaving! for real - by Petie - 08-20-2017, 10:31 PM
RE: Forget this, I'm Leaving! for real - by Petie - 08-20-2017, 11:13 PM
RE: Forget this, I'm Leaving! for real - by Petie - 08-21-2017, 01:17 AM
RE: Forget this, I'm Leaving! for real - by YTSpunko - 08-21-2017, 06:30 AM
RE: Forget this, I'm Leaving! for real - by Petie - 08-21-2017, 02:35 PM