Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Forget this, I'm Leaving! for real
Okay, so what I'm seeing in all of this is that it's basically a bunch of drama that didn't actually take place here at all. I don't understand how it got so out of hand or how I got dragged into it but it needs to end here. Both of you (and by association, anyone else who involved themselves here), just leave each other alone. Don't bring up the past, don't drag off-site drama here, don't rep each other or have your friends rep each other based on said drama. Reading this, I don't know who started what and honestly, I don't really care as it's none of my business. Just leave it all off this site because that's what actually concerns me.

Oh, and that especially means don't make alternate accounts. YTS, you've made four. I've deleted three of them. If I see another account with your IP associated with it, I'll ban you outright. Alts are against the rules, especially when involved in disagreements like this one.

I'm sorry you two have some sort of bad blood between you but it has no place here.

Messages In This Thread
Forget this, I'm Leaving! for real - by YTSpunko - 08-20-2017, 09:52 PM
RE: Forget this, I'm Leaving! for real - by Petie - 08-20-2017, 10:31 PM
RE: Forget this, I'm Leaving! for real - by Petie - 08-20-2017, 11:13 PM
RE: Forget this, I'm Leaving! for real - by Petie - 08-21-2017, 01:17 AM
RE: Forget this, I'm Leaving! for real - by Petie - 08-21-2017, 02:35 PM