Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The gaming related ANTI-ventilation thread.
(07-23-2018, 08:08 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: I love the feeling of acidently finding a game you've been looking for.

For a few years now, I've been looking for the first two PlayStation games I ever played. The first is Sheep Raider (Sheep, Dog, 'n' Wolf), which I remember getting at lest half way through the game do a round robin thing with my siblings and aunts. The other I had no clue what it was, but I could remember tiny details about one area in the game. The problem is that I couldn't ask someone what it was because the details are vague. I remember rescuing a girl from a prison that was located in a cave. It was an RPG that lets you have three party members with the kidnapped girl joining when you rescue her. The end of the dungeon (or as much as I knew at the time) had a giant brute as a boss.

Cut to almost 20 years later, I picked up copy of The Legend of Dragoon at a .50 auction (spent like $3-$5 on it) and was excited about getting a $20 game for cheep. I started playing it, and I started to get a strange feeling I've played this before. I was just writing it off as typical RPG elements and just went out to recuse the kidnapped girl. This changed when I got to Hellena Prison, which is inside a mountain, and I started to recognize  all the screens. I bought my second Playstation game ever by accident. Now if I can find Sheep Raiders, I'll be really happy.

That's awesome and The Legend of Dragoon is probably my favorite PS1 game (I can't think of any others at the moment).

I once bought it for $5 to give to my brother on Christmas. He laughed and said "you're getting that so you can play it". Yeah, I kinda did. 
Fast forward years later and he did the same thing to me with Fallout: New Vegas. I didn't even have a Xbox 360 at the time. Brotherly love lol. 
(Forgive me if I've told this story before, anyone).

Good luck finding Sheep Raiders (holy jeez I just looked at the online prices).

Messages In This Thread
RE: The gaming related ANTI-ventilation thread. - by Kakariko Kid - 07-24-2018, 08:56 AM