Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The gaming related ANTI-ventilation thread.
The original Kingdom Hearts is 14 years old this year. I first rented the game about that time, but I think I owned the game a year later for Christmas. I've beaten this game a number of times, with a few road blocks popping up that I thought I would never beat. Out of all of those toad blocks, only two ever remained, the Ice Titan and Sephiroth. I always thought that they would stay unbeaten on any of my profiles and I was fine with that.

Yesterday, I got up and loaded up my profile I beat the day prior just to try my hand at the Ice Titan before putting the game away for awhile.
Half an hour later, I got this trophy. [Image: 15S0e6f51.png]

That sparked my enthusiasm, and I went to craft Ultima Weapon for the other boss fight.

Later that night, I got this trophy. [Image: 16S9a0920.png]

So, all these years later I beat both optional bosses, on Proud mode no less. I even beat Unknown, which was still pretty difficult, but was easier then the last fight I had to do. I found out that the Ice Titan is a great place to grind to level 100. He's really the second easiest boss if you know what you're doing (which, side note, I've found out that alot of people don't know how to play the original Kingdom Hearts right), and just need to have the Tec Boosters equiped when you enter the battle.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The gaming related ANTI-ventilation thread. - by gamemaster1991 - 09-21-2018, 11:31 AM