Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
About Menat and her moves
When we are good with this submission, we gotta make sure it doesn't have the "doens't" typo.

Okay, my headaches haven't subsided, but I'll point out things I've noticed.

The Menat name origin can be its own entry should you so choose.

Not sure why you have Pyramid Hopscotch listed here. Reference seems to be clear there.

I'd axe the bit about star and lotus since we can't verify due to the language barrier, and its acting to debunk information anyway. Just don't include that subject if its debunked.

Need source with Rose's honour. A source showing Rose's Soul Reflect and Menat's Rose's Honour should be fine.

Source on the Sekhmet bit?

The Ma'at bit for Anubis seems unrelated. I get its meant to be a segway to your Divine Retribution bit explaining its Japanese name, but it should be in that section.

The Khamun bit is fine, thought the examples can be left out of the entry proper since they're not game related. They do prove your point just fine mind you.

Soul Sphere is fine since your source for that is present in the Khamun Kick section, but if you could put it in the Soul Sphere section as well, it would be appreciated.

If you can get a video of her individual moves with the names displayed (both names if possible, but that would likely be 2 separate videos), we can work from there. This is good stuff.

Messages In This Thread
About Menat and her moves - by ZpaceJ0ck0 - 10-12-2017, 10:05 AM
RE: About Menat and her moves - by Psychospacecow - 05-01-2018, 09:38 AM
RE: About Menat and her moves - by Psychospacecow - 05-25-2018, 08:46 PM
RE: About Menat and her moves - by Psychospacecow - 06-12-2018, 04:59 PM