Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Pay monthly to access VGFacts! (US only)
I did a quick search on the fourms and did not see a thread about Net Neutrality. I see people talking about it on Discord and Twitter, but why has this not been brought up on here? Mega64 did a good job really pointing out that using the internet will end up being... well.. expensive as fuck. Pay extra to access streaming sites like Youtube, Netflix, and other large video sights, an extra fee for social media applications and sights such as Twitter, Facebook, Messenger, even Discord. Then you'll want to play a game or download a game off your Xbox or Playstation right? Well you need to pay another fee to access the video game bundle.  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQkfbI3UWGs

You can keep trying to call Congress, but it doesn't look like it's going to help anymore. The country is getting worse and we are getting closer to being a communist country. Can't decide if I want to stay close and move to Canada, or get a full fresh start and move to Europe within the next 10 years.

Messages In This Thread
Pay monthly to access VGFacts! (US only) - by Colossus - 11-22-2017, 06:26 PM