Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Arcades
I know most of us are pretty young to have gone to arcades in their heyday, but I thought it would be nice to discuss them, mostly our opinions on them, any actual stories you remember from arcades, and favourite games.

For me, I did have a small arcade where I lived. It was a Sega park, and I don't remember much of it besides the fact it was there. I went in a couple of times with my brothers but I can't remember the arcade machines they had.

I did recently go to an arcade in London, I think I talked about it here but if not it was just a nice little arcade that had Initial D, Outrun 2, DDR, House of the Dead and other assortment of games there. It wasn't amazing, but I loved being able to play Outrun 2 and Intial D on an actual machine.

Adding onto random arcade machines I've played, there was an event a couple of years ago where I got to play Mr. Do, and the original Donkey Kong. They had a stand up Outrun machine, but I wasn't big into Outrun like I am now so I didn't play it.

In terms of favourite arcade machines. I absolutely adore Outrun, I still play Cannonball from time to time, as well as owning the 3DS version, and as I type this I'm listening to Cruising Line. I also love Space Harrier. Both of those games are truly something else.

How about you guys?

Messages In This Thread
Arcades - by retrolinkx - 12-12-2017, 02:54 PM
RE: Arcades - by ZpaceJ0ck0 - 12-12-2017, 03:23 PM
RE: Arcades - by Colossus - 12-12-2017, 03:34 PM
RE: Arcades - by gamemaster1991 - 12-12-2017, 04:24 PM
RE: Arcades - by CLXcool - 12-15-2017, 09:19 PM
RE: Arcades - by Arjahn - 12-17-2017, 10:25 PM
RE: Arcades - by ZpaceJ0ck0 - 12-19-2017, 02:22 PM