Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Arcades
I remenber there was an arcade in local Mall. When I first visited that place they had quite the decent catalog of games that spanned across two stories. The only games I can remenber at the moment are a ramdon FPS game featuring zombies and Marvel vs Capcom 2; but since I didn't have any money I couldn't play any of those games. When I visited that same place two years later the second storie was removed and so were all the "inappropriate" games, at least they had Initial D so I guess that was neat (but then again, I didn't even knew what Initial D was a manga back in the day). Not sure what happened to them as for now considering I haven't visited that mall in a while, but I wouldn't be surprised if the place closed altogheter.

Another Arcade I visited was one that was part of a 3 stars beach Resort. It was rather small and they only had about 7 games. The only game I played there was TEKKEN 3 and I got my ass whipped by the A.I (the reason for that is because before that happened I barely even played TEKKEN), they also had a pool table and a small stage for events and stuff. Then when I visited that same place a year later all of the Arcade machines were damaged and so was the pool table (some of pockets were replaced with plastic cups of water, for crying out loud!). The place was also filled with mosquitoes.

Granted, the entire Resort was in decay because less and less people visited that place due to the economic crisis, thus meaning the owners have problems with the maintenance, but I think the Arcade was the one who got the short end of stick.

So yeah, that's my expierence with Arcades.

Messages In This Thread
Arcades - by retrolinkx - 12-12-2017, 02:54 PM
RE: Arcades - by ZpaceJ0ck0 - 12-12-2017, 03:23 PM
RE: Arcades - by Colossus - 12-12-2017, 03:34 PM
RE: Arcades - by gamemaster1991 - 12-12-2017, 04:24 PM
RE: Arcades - by CLXcool - 12-15-2017, 09:19 PM
RE: Arcades - by Arjahn - 12-17-2017, 10:25 PM
RE: Arcades - by ZpaceJ0ck0 - 12-19-2017, 02:22 PM