Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Arcades
I didn't have arcades where I grew up. I suppose the Mortal Kombat machine going into the Pamida was pretty cool. Then again the Ben Franklins had a small room in the back with at least 7 games and a pinball table (mom was too cheap to give us a quarter to play).
I did do an "internship" at an arcade that is now the next town over but told them to fuck off when they wanted me to run it by myself and fix the machines at the same time.
There is an older post I made on here about a crappy cocktail arcade machine I build (wait.. might be a different site), but that table is now gone. I gutted my Galaxian machine and installed my arcade machine. The board still works and hangs in my home office wall above my Ms. Pacman board. The screen was out of calibration and I spent over 70 hours total trying to calibrate it, just to give up and toss it away. The control panel stick was busted (roommates had a party but they deny anyone touched it). My roommate just got a truck, so depending on the space we have after the move I will be getting more arcade machines if possible.

Messages In This Thread
Arcades - by retrolinkx - 12-12-2017, 02:54 PM
RE: Arcades - by ZpaceJ0ck0 - 12-12-2017, 03:23 PM
RE: Arcades - by Colossus - 12-12-2017, 03:34 PM
RE: Arcades - by gamemaster1991 - 12-12-2017, 04:24 PM
RE: Arcades - by CLXcool - 12-15-2017, 09:19 PM
RE: Arcades - by Arjahn - 12-17-2017, 10:25 PM
RE: Arcades - by ZpaceJ0ck0 - 12-19-2017, 02:22 PM